Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OMG

I'M FINALLY GNA DO IT.
AFTER LIKE A YEAR OF THINKING ABOUT IT.
AND SAYING I'M GNA DO IT.
BUT NEVER ACTUALLY GOING AHEAD WITH IT.
IT'S SO SET!

Friday, 1pm, City Hall. XDDDDDD GOODNESS. OMG. I'm feeling a little apprehensive now at the consequences at risk, but wtf go ahead. I need a booster, and if it means doing something I might regret but awesome anyways, GO AHEAD DAMNIT. XD OMGOMGOMG.

Yuen and Grace did their The Competition round two auditions today at the canteen. I don't like the acoustics, let's just say. XD Tomorrow's mine! Hope I don't bomb.

Okay so like, today there was this Poetry Slam thing by uhm, some Marc David Nair? I think that's his name. XD He's SO good. And he can sing, although he's got that weird face when he went high and Haniel kept kicking me. I get the point. HAHA. So like, I was totally inspired by his poems. I bought his book and got it signed. XD He likes my name. YAAAAAY. He said it was an interesting variation. And his message was "There's a poem in there, somewhere." Goodness he's brilliant. <3

Haniel, I think Nick's so damn hot. HAHA. Gosh. I gotta stop it already. XDDDD

SOOOOO BREAKFAST TOMORROW! Everyone better be there and have fun. HAHA. TAAS! <3

PS OH BTW QUOTE OF THE DAY FROM SYAFIQ.
"They were conjoined twins?"
OHMYGOD WTF HIMBO! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD Made my day. HAHAHA.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:07 PM