Thursday, July 31, 2008

So I got in!

Wow. Hahaha. Haniel didn't. DX Even more wow actually. I don't really want it, not half as much as Haniel does anyways. And now he's like, don't you dare back out. Eep. DX NO TIME. And I prolly can't pronnounce my next song. For obvious reasons, pertaining to tomorrow's event. XDDDDDD MAJOR event. HAHA.

Today for PW, the whole class didn't do EoM! Like, Mr Nahar asked who didn't do EoM, come out and stand in front, THE WHOLE FREAKING CLASS WENT. Sans Eudora of course, naturally. Okay so we can all hand it in tomorrow. YAY much. O.o And OMG I FOUND OUT THAT MR NAHAR LOVES IRON MAIDEN. Apparently he was in a band from Primary 5 to just before he started teaching, and they loved to cover HAIR METAL. And he's a huge fan of Maiden. I NOW HAVE A NEWFOUND RESPECT FOR MR NAHAR. XDDDDD

Mr Nahar also went through the code of conduct cause we've never seen it before. No handbook. Pfft. So like, there was something along the lines of "Girls are to wear two ear studs only, nose studs are not allowed." Haniel went to ask, "What about tongue piercings and lip rings?" And Mr Nahar was like omg that's living in an alternate world already, don't even need to mention that. And I was like HAHAHAHA OHMAN O.O So like, what's funny is that he's this Hair Metal dude but he's also a disciplinarian and anti-piercing. STRANGE.

So today, Haniel did something really gross at the Crossroads Cafe. Like, he was laughing at this guy and insulting him, and BEHOLD, RETRIBUTION! He like choked on his Tom Yam cup noodles, and when I was like laughing at him, he blew a noodle came out of his nose!!! OMG EWWWWW. Maaan. Recently, everyone's been a little sickie, especially of the nose blowing variety. Like, it's constant honking, I feel like I'm at a duck farm. XD And Huda, unfortunately, gives us visual opportunities to experience the discharge from her breathing apparatus. HAHAHA MAN.

One last retardism before I leave, dad saw this show mum was watching and was like, why's this show so familiar ah? And mum said, Deja Vu, which was the name of the show. And I was like standing there laughing away. HAHAHA. XDDDDDDD SO I BID YOU ADIEU KIDS. EoM now. BAH. DX And we better go to the Jap cemetary soon okay! Or Fon and I'll go ourselves. She's coming to stay over next friday. XDDD TAAS! <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:25 PM