Sunday, July 6, 2008

So the interview

Went very well. XD
We have candid pix with Woffles Wu! Which I'm too lazy to put up. HAHA. But he's an awesome man. Likens Prozac to chips. HAHA.

I bought the new Metal Hammer today! August issue. To think I got the July one last week. Haha. They have TWO new awesome metal CDs this time! Gosh, a good read and listen for 15 dollars is more than worth it. I mean, they've introduced me to so many great bands. Children of Bodom is the SHIT.

Oh and I have stuff to do tomorrow! YAY! HAHA okay this makes me sound like a totally reclusive loser, but I virtually have had no life since JC started. Parentals are hard to convince too. I mean, if I do two things in a day, they get pissed. Sleepover tonight was called off though. DX Apparently Drey can't make it. Oh well, at least I won't be given shit for tomorrow!

SEE. I'm gna watch Hancock with Haniel in the morning, then we're both heading home to cook for musical get-together at Nessa's place at 5pm. YAY can't wait. I hope the weather conditions are favourable tomorrow. Then Kenneth'll bring Fiona! Doesn't want her to get rained on. XD DUH. So I totally miss his auntiness! I was on the phone with him just now and his "traditional nonya kuehhhh" made me almost die of laughter. HAHAHA. Gosh I miss the cast. Bad thing is that Lionel won't be coming tomorrow. NOOOOOO!!! DX I love that boy, and he's not going. DX Mum won't let him, apparently. SUCKS. Hopefully there'll be more get-togethers in the future. So much for Reginald's promised chalet during June. HAH. XD EH WAIT DID WE INVITE THEM AND CHRIS OMG I HAVE TO ASK JO.

Wa lao, metal's so hard to burn. Wait, DUH. HAHAHA. XD It just takes so frigging long to import, and it skips when I try to listen to the CD at the same time. That's my boys. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 3:09 PM