Wednesday, August 20, 2008

EXERCISE DAY.

I SWEAR. XD

PE: Captain's ball. Ran up and down for a solid half an hour at least. But it's damn fun and cool la. XD We're AGRESSIVE. And we TRASHED A2. Pfft. We'd better. Like, half the class sustained injuries, and Louisa's watch broke. Man they're violent. I think I sprained my left ankle. BLOODY #$%&&@@#%#. I HAVE DANCE, I CAN'T AFFORD THIS RIGHT NOW. ARRRRGH.

LUNCH: Badminton! In the squash court, ironically. Jamie and Yuen against me. SO unfair! XD

DANCE: Mr Dan revised our dance (so much better now) and we danced it like so many times. At least we did. Could've stayed back to study but I didn't, wasted la. Dad like just came home, I could've not come home and he wouldn't have been home to kachao me.

Ate dinner around 8 after I crashed for a bit when I got home. So even though it feels relatively early, it's kinda lateish for early. And yesterday it was like the opposite. DAMNIT LA. Why can't time feel the way it is! ARGH.

EoM now. And GP essay. And study. Don't think I'm doing the last two. O.o I am SUCH the slacker. I shouldn't be, less than 5 weeks. But it's how I am, HATE IT, but whatever. There's more to love than there ever is to hate, you know it. XD

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:14 PM