Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I <3 my friends

In the end, it all comes down to them. And it's amazing that they're always going to be there for you, although they might not pick up if it's too late sometimes. XD It's alright just cause you know if they could, they would. HAHA.

So Fon and Haniel were amazing today. And I spend real time with Fon for the first time in a really long time. We went to KFC after school, then yellow for matching HOTPINK BARBELLS (YEAH HAHAHAHA) and shoelaces (swapped one each). XD Then we walked to my place, the old route, reliving memories. HAHA. Stopped to pay our respects to THE BUSH. Long may the evergreen live!! And we saw this sign on a shop:

Modern TV and Radio Repairs
Since 1962

HAHAHAHAHAHA IRONIC, MUCH!!!

So after all this, Haniel and I were almost late for the Irishmaan thing, but we got there after a lot of speeding walking on his part and part prancing part running on mine. HAHA. The things I have to do to compensate for the length of my legs. DX I wore the gloves Rah got me, got lots of compliments. XD People keep saying I look cute recently, with the french braid Fatin tied for me on monday, then with the gloves today. I hope it's not the whole ugly but adorable thing or I might take offence. HAHA.

So after the play, Syafiq, Huda, Damien, Haniel and I went to Glutton's Corner. I basically paid for half an ice kachang which I barely touched and expensive sugarcane which I drank half of. HAHA. I just ate Haniel's spaghetti which was really good and ex, but didn't pay la. HAHAHAHA WHOOOOOOOOOO FREELOADING FTW. HAHA naw I'm not that shameless. XD

Drama during GP today. But like whatever. XD It's too weird to care. TAAS SUGARS GOING TO BED WAY TIRED.

PS, the extension of the canteen is WAY COOL. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 12:04 AM