Friday, August 15, 2008

OMGAAAD

I love my class kids. XD
When we sit at the highland canteen area (HAHA) we always like, have so much fun or something, I dno. HAHA it's just awesome to hang with them and like laugh and poke mean fun at each other. It's quite enriching. HAHA.

So like, today's dance was not bad. I like the dances. XD Oh how proud am I of us. HAHAH and we hate to choreograph too. Actually, it's more of bits and pieces of previous dances we each learnt la. HAHAHAHA. And people keep saying I'm pretty and stuff. I'm really flattered, thank you all so much, WUB. <3

HAHAHAHA REBECCA SONI USA WON THE SWIMMING FINALS WITH A GOLD MEDAL AND WORLD RECORD!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. See what happens if you have my name. XD Yuen, Syafiq, Aleem and Jamie are coming over tomorrow to do GP! And piano's cancelled. And my GORGEOUS soft pointes are sewn by mummylove. XD I feel good. HAHAHA.

I'm happy. <3
"The small things in our life that make our day."

IF YOU NEED A HARRRRGGGG!!

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:50 PM