Saturday, August 9, 2008

SO YESTERDAY

WAS BEYOND AWESOME!!!!

It was the MOST fun I've had in EVER. <3

Like, it was the competition right, I had so many friends and supporters there. Really touched, everyone was so lovely to come. I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THERE FOR ME!

I discovered an amazing side to my voice I never heard before. I WAS SO STUNNED. AND HAPPY. And like, the performance went quite well. XD I hit the high notes perfectly, according to Fon, and I went off twice only, and it was barely noticeable. GOSH I'm so happy. XD When Haniel uploads it, I'm gna put the video here!

THEN THE TEACHERS PERFORMANCE OMG. HAHAHAHAHA. God that was funny and memorable shit. XD Joshua took one of my arm "warmers", and he kept getting teased about being emo. HAHA wtf. And I stole his cap. Still have it with me, who asked him to treat me like his hat stand! XD

Then after that, went out with a bunch of Fon's classmates and Joshua for dinner, and sat around when the guys played pool. Then went to Macs, then to 7-11 to buy "dilute" for the vodka tonic Fon had at home and two pints of B&Js (offer, Jonas' influence) HAHA. Then Mark sent Jonas, I and Fon to her house, where we parked Jonas' ass at the pool and I led Fon up to go get her specs and cups, ice and such. I turned out to be the only one drinking, wasn't much fun, then we BARELY ATE THE ICECREAM BEFORE WE LOST INTEREST. AHHH OMG WASTED. Then we pranked a few people (HAHAHAH XD) before Jonas went home. Then Fon and I lay down by the pool, talked then went upstairs where I slept on her pull out. HAHA her dad totally found out the next morning though. HAHA.

So that was pretty much the best fun I've had.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. YOU MAKE MY WORLD. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:13 PM