Sunday, August 24, 2008

SO

I'm totally sinsehed. XD Twice in fact. I think it's better. HAHA. It worked for Yuen anywho!

Went to penin today, I got like STUFF.

Jeans
TWO barbells (1 plastic, 1 metal) for 15. OMG they SO overcharged me for Batman the other time.
Present. XD
Two picks. (didn't buy them, THANK YOU GOBLOK. XDDDD)
Lies For The Liars! OMGOMG YAAAAY.

Hahahahaha I totally know where my allowance goes to now. XD No BFMV hoodie. DX Nevermind, next time next time. Hahahahaha. I kidnapped a umbrella and an mp3 player. HAHAHA. I have a balloon in store. MUAHAHA. XDDDDDD Random.

So I love dishing with Haniel. HAHA. You're one of my most important people my darling. <3

OMG OPERA ON TELLY. HAHAHA FOR OLYMPICS. Hey it's pretty good. XD I can do that. Hahahaha. I wish. DX

Can't wait for Sydney! I THINK I CAN STAY WITH RAH OMGOMG YAAAAAAAAY.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:38 PM