Sunday, August 17, 2008

Well...

I'm supposed to be doing gp now. Still have chinese, and I don't even wna think about when EoM is due, cause I have a sick feeling it's gna be SOON.

I'm drinking RIBENA!! <3 From the tetra pack, which is, incidentally, the worst packaging for the environment and recycling ever. Like, if I may quote storyofstuff, "All those layers of plastic, aluminium and paper smooshed together!" Man I'm not a very good person. DX

Yeah. I realised my life isn't that good. Sure, I'm happy at little things sometimes, but I have it shit in general. But I also have it good. Hmm. There seems to be a conflict here. When I've disciplined my brain, I'll get back to you on it. XD

OHYAY EOM'S ONLY DUE ON THURSDAY HAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

What's that sound like?
The cheering of a slacker. XDDDDDDDDD

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:35 PM