Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BAH.

I JUST HATE IT WHEN I WNA BLOG ABOUT SOMETHING THEN I FORGET.
Today exams ended relatively early, can you say 11am? Geog and Lit were actually not as bad as I thought it would be. Goodness I love feeling smart when I know the answers, especially for geog. XD I hung out with Kim then Dwayne after his history exam, and it felt like a totally don't-feel-like-studying day cause it was just so early and the tough papers were over. XD I love that feeling. Kim wanted to go fly a kite. HAHA. Sounds fun, but for some reason, when I was a kid, it was always a flop.

Kids, never believe the telly when they make kites out of chopsticks and newspaper. IT WON'T FLY.

Unfortunately, I found that out the hard way. HAHAHAHA OHMAN THAT WAS SAD.

OH. Lit paper tomorrow, only one, at 1pm! YAY I CAN SLEEP IN. JOYFULJOYFULWEADORETHEE. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But I'll prolly wake up thanks to the sun, and the strategic placing of my bed, i.e. no where behind the curtains. BAH.

I came to a realisation today, after Dwayne said "I can't lie to you, Bex." DAMNIT LA. DX But Kim sais I should wait longer. It's only been a while, and she's got a point.

I'll keep holding on.

Now that was so cheesy right there, like off some poppy Avril track. HAHA. Goodness, look what I'm turning into. O.o

<>

She talks to me.
She thinks of me.
She cares for me.
She asks how I am.
She's always concerned about me when I appear out of sorts.
She's usually there for me, even if I don't tell her what I'm troubled about.

Yet I'll never know how she feels.

<>

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH. I'M SORRY.
HAHAHAHA, LOVE YOU SUGARRRR.


xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:40 PM