Thursday, September 11, 2008

DDDDDDX

I GOT DISAPPOINTED TODAY.
But there's still hope, though I have my doubts. Which are, incidentally, increasing everyday. Gosh. DX I don't want to not hope, cause then I have to face reality that I'm alone.

Okay confession time.

I seem okay. But I'm not. I think I don't want to admit that I'm still hurt. And I'm scared. Cause one day I'll run out of distractions. And I don't know how to get over it. Everything I try to think of just pushes it away. I've had enough of a cry already, I'm sick of it. What now? God help me cause I really don't know. And I hate not knowing what to do next.

On a less emo note.

Haniel gave more sweeties today. XD JUST LIKE HIM! HAHAHA. <333333
AND I WANT MY LAPTOP SKIN NOW!
HAHAHA I love my keyboard la. "Wireless". XDDDDDD



I wish.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:32 PM