Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Demand

I am in demand. HAHAHA. I also realised more people read my blog than I thought. For all you lurkers out there, I WILL know who you are. XDDDDD

So yesterday I wna gna blog, then I gave up because I was fantastically sick. Or at least I felt that way. It was like, a cacaphony of sneezes, each possibly with brains to boot. Eww. Yeah. And tissue mountain came to town. O.O

But yesterday was SO fun. After school, we went to Popeyes for lunch. We like walked on the F1 track on the way to the flyer, and I did some fancy corners myself. HAHAHA. Took some pictures, but I'm not putting Clifford's ones here cause I look TERRIBLE. Hahahaha. The thing about one-chance-one-shot kinda pictures is that although you finally get the moment, it's a GODAWFUL MOMENT. XD

Had lots of laughs, especially when James kinda threw herself at the door to open it and found out it was locked. HAHAHA. But they got back at me when we went to the loo and I desperately tried to push down the tap when it was, in fact, automatic. HMPH! SO THERE, now everyone knows and James can't use that against me. XD Then Kim, Haniel and I wanted to go to PS to watch Mama Mia, but Kimmy's BF was there and he told us it was all sold out. Fabulous, really. So we went to Suntec instead, walked around Carrefour and such. But before that, we went to Candy Empire! I was UBER excited, until I actually went in and realised they didn't have ANYTHING. Well, not really, but none of my usual favorites. USELESS MAN. ARGHHHHH. Okay moving on. XD Then we went to Cotton On, and for all my delight, couldn't actually find anything to buy. DX The damn shorts didn't come in black! Haniel, on the other hand, got three things for like 45. Sam did her "What a steal!" again. HAHA.

Watched Mama Mia, SO FUN. I sang to every song that came on. XD And gosh I should eat breakfast soon. EH WTF. BACK TO THE TOPIC. Then Hans and I took off to go for a wee bit of shopping. We actually intended to go home, but I stopped at practically every store! See:

1) Candy Empire (Haniel)
2) LOO (ahem. XD)
3) DONUT Empire (Haniel again)
4) Frolick (Bex)
5) Sembawang

Okay see, this is where it's funny. Haniel went in with the intention of buying a CD. Came out with none, and he bought me THREE! HAHAHAHAHAH YAAAAAAAAAAAY. I MEAN, S&M WAS SUCH A STEAL AT 29.90. Uh oh, Sam's getting to me. XD Back to STEAL. XDDD Well not really, but IT WAS A STOREWIDE 15% DISCOUNT. XDDDDDD Now I have the WHOLE discography of Metallica. The proper ones, at least. XD HOOHAH feel so fulfilled. XD TO CONTINUE:

6) MNG (Bex)
7) Miss something-or-another-but-not-Sixty (Bex)
8) Topman! HAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I BOUGHT. IF YOU WNA KNOW, ASK. XDDDDDDDD

So that's pretty much it, didn't spend THAT much today either. XD Proper shopping WILL happen though, just a matter of time. XD I'm gna go now, meeting Hans and Shwa at Kovan at 12. Hans doesn't know he's coming. HAHA. But I don't expect it'll make a difference, cause I suspect Shwa is still cutting some Zs. TAAS ALL! <333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:09 AM