Saturday, September 13, 2008

DX

Don't you hate flaunters.
But then again.
Don't you love to flaunt? HAHA.

Admit it, everyone does. XD

Ohmygod... Today I snapped my plastic barbell! DAMNIT. NO MORE PLASTIC FOR ME EVERY KTHNX. Cept for credit cards. HAHA.

Ballet today, my calves hurt like a muthafker. And I managed to do a little pointe! YEY. I went early and like tried to braid my hair, which I totally achieved yesterday, but I got lazy and let go. Put a hairband and scene-d my hair instead, looked pretty. XD I think after promos I'm gna do it with all the make up and everything, get someone to weird up with me and we'll go out pretending to be foreigners. HAHAHAHAHA. Cheap thrill la, but SO FUN. XD OHOHOH my new Gamba's coming in a couple of weeks! YAAAAAAAY. We really should endorse Gamba, they're gorgeous!

I NEED NEW BARBELLS.

DAMNIT. You confuse me. DX I don't need this right now! After promos then I'll continue to think about it, maybe it'll become clearer then. ARGHHHHHH.

Motley's coming next month! ONCE IN A LIFETIME. But I can't go. DDDDDDDX And I'm not that big a fan, wasted sio. DX BAH. And the other day, Syafiq tricked me with King Lear tix, saying they were Paramore tix! ARGH THAT IDIOT. PFFT.

And I may not be able to stay with Sarah. GOD I wish they'd make up their mind! FAM DAMILY.

Sleeeeepy. I wish I understood everything.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:02 PM