Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DX

Whenever I say, "I'm gna blog about this," I never actually do cause I always forget what I'm gna say. PFFT. WTF. HAHA.

But funny stuff went on today. HAHA.

There's one, Tings did a Korean march whilst I countered her with the German one. HAHA WTFFFFF. And we (Tings, Kim, I) kept putting off studying, claiming there were odd times we couldn't possibly start to study at. HAHAHA. LAME SIO. XD I've got the SamSIO disease, better stop soon or people'll think I'm ahlian. HAHAHA.

TIRED recently. And I had a headache everytime I sat down to study, so I napped for a while until Joshua joined us. That new haircut ah... HAHA I shall be nice. It is, decent. XD YEAH that's it. HAHAHA. He was all guai kia today, even carried a huge red plastic bag full of books, worksheets and the like. After saying he wants to withdraw. AIJOJO, DON'T SCARE PEOPLE LA DEI.

VAMPIRES CANNOT LOAD. DDDDDDDX DYING HERE.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:25 PM