Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hmm.

Today I read two people's blogs, and both the posts also very emo. WHY AH. And one of them is usually a pretty fun person. XD

So it's MY turn.

But I have nothing to emo about. XD Rare time man. HAHAHA.

Only that I noticed there are a lot more angry and sad people around me. And even those who might think as much as I used to do. Now I don't la, it's not that good for me. But by no means am I shallow, I'm a lot smarter than you. And I'm not being like proud or what, those who know me will know that, I just say what I believe. Like if I say something that sounds bitchy, it's not bitchy, it's an observation. Sam will know. XD

It's nice to know I have friends. And that I am a friend. It may seem a little superficial, or lame, but this subject hasn't really been given as much thought of as it deserves. Imagine if you weren't anyone's friend. You could have lots of friends, but that's from your perspective. For all you know, as far as all your "friends" are concerned, no one likes you. They just pretend to, because they think it's cool to know you, or they don't wna let you down. That's the scary bit, you never actually know. Unless you have those real friends. Although the "criteria" for true friends isn't clear, you'll know. It's self-judging, you know? HAHA goodness. So incoherent, I am not thinking before I write.

If you've managed to read up til here, i.e. put up with my weird nonsense, HELLO TRUE FRIEND. HAHAHAHA. OKAY I better get off la, the bloody aircon is blowing at me, freezing my fingers and most prolly freezing my brain. Oh, and my nose. Don't you just hate it when your nose becomes like this ice cube? OKAY I BE GOING BEFORE I KILL ANYMORE BRAINCELLS OF MY TRUE FRIENDS. XDDDDDDDD

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:56 PM