Monday, September 22, 2008

HMPH.

HMPH. ALEEM AND SIS GANGED UP AGAINST ME TODAY. Never should let those two meet man, they're so mean. HAHA.
Called me immature (fine) and that I look young (UNFINE). I do NOT look 15 or 16! WTF? Do I? People, tell me so... DX

I painted my toenails! They're SO cute. It's like black, with golden speckles cause I put a clear coat of nail polish with gold bits innit. UBER BLING. Okay see, this is where the inner bimbo comes out in me. Or not so inner. GOD SHUT UP KIM I CAN HEAR YOUR INSULTS FROM HERE. HAHAHAHA. Gosh I need professional help. O.o

Uncovered my opera skills. HAHA. It's kinda gross. XD

GP. ECONS. BLAH. WILL NOT TALK ABOUT IT, WASTE OF TIME CAUSE IT'S SO WHATEVER. AND IT'S OVER ANYWHO. XD

Aleem and I will lead each other to go CD shopping at Queensway/Chinatown after promos! WHOO. Bring $200, I tell you! OH the parental funds are gna be SO drained. HAHAHAHAHA.

PS I just got reminded by talking to Daniel. For the vocab for GP, this word was HAUNT. HANIEL PUT TAKE REVENGE. THEN HE CANCELLED AND PUT BOTHER. HAHAHAH BEST LA JOKER. ILU. XD <333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 6:15 PM