Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I realised!

That Megadeth's Die Dead Enough's main riff sounds just like this bridge riff from Iron Maiden's Total Eclipse. YOU GO LISTEN! Got bluff? NO RIGHT.

HAHA. Today I woke up damn shiok, last night slept 11 plus mah. SO EARLY. Then I kept on feeling so shiok until school started, then I DIED. Slept in Geog, said I had a headache. Then during break at canteen with three other nappers: Haniel, Keem and James. Then ULTIMATE: Math, HALF AN HOUR. HAHA. My row only got James, me and Xing, and we were ALL sleeping. HAHAHA. Ashokan saw, but he never say anything. XD

God, so stress. 5 days to promos. Study like MAD la. Coming to school regular time on thursday and friday. OHMAN. I still have chinese zuo wen to do. DX I and R not enough words, at least WR finished already. And I know that even if I'm up late, I won't be that tired the next day. XD And I'll have someone to talk to tonight, I'm quite sure of it, even if he doesn't reply on msn. AHEM.

OKAY. I'm quite addicted to Vampires. DUH. XD I took control on Fon's myspace to manipulate her app and bend it to my will. HAHA. I'm even thinking like the game now, see slogan for "Minions" subheading. HAHA. GOODNESS. GAMER NERD SIO. Then I went to play battleon yesterday somemore. SO MINDLESS. MAN. Better study hxc. Thursday and friday CAMP at school, don't bring laptop. XDDDD Much better! GOOD BEX.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:17 PM