Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm on the picture comp.

But I don't feel motivated to post pictures. Maybe later. XD

I FOUND OUT HOW TO EDIT PICS. HAHA n00b. Gosh, hope Aleem doesn't see this. HAHAHA. So my friendster has 2 more pictures. One from Yuen's place too! Hahahaha.

Ballet was kill, as usual. I couldn't do pointe, feel so horrible and unconditioned. My bloody soft pointes still hurt my soles. DX Time to get the hammer out! OH and Miss Gina said she had a pair of size 4half Gamba pointes! OHMYGAD YAY. They look really good, they made YIXIN LOOK GOOD. HAHAHA.

I met Darren today to study. Haven't seen him for four years. XD Ohmygod and like he's SICK. Cause like, ohmygod. His youtube channel. OHMYGOD. Piano genius, MUCH??

Watched the Dark Knight at grammy's today, it was AWESOME. Oh and aunty sharmaine's got the most gorgeous chunky heels ever. They are LOVE. <3

"Madness is just like gravity. All you need is a push."

Well then I'm a bloody punchbag.

xoxo
Bex

PS.



pre-sneeze!HANIEL.

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:42 PM