Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Like I said yesterday about friends.

But on a slightly different note.

If you want friends, you have to be a friend.

A good example is Eudora. She loves to complain that she doesn't have friends right, but you don't exactly see her taking the initiative to be friends with us. Not that I want to, at least. Sheesh. Okay but that's a mere example. The main person I'm talking about won't be mentioned. XD DUH. So yeah.

You're afraid of losing your friends, but you're not a very good friend. You're frank to the point of rudeness, and the things you say are pretty unbelievable sometimes. Other times are just that it's quite hard to understand why you say these things. It's pretty unneccessary, irrelevant, and aggravating. Three words. FORGET ABOUT IT. Another three words. WE DON'T CARE. And the constant apologies, with frequent use comes loss of effect. If you say sorry slightly right after you say something hurtful, it loses it's meaning. So come off it.

If your life is in such shambles, MAKE IT RIGHT instead of bemoaning about being pathetic. Make people LIKE you all around please.

This isn't bitching, it's a commentary. And there's no bias, promise. It was just inspired by a chain of recent events, and today's convulated drama. Those who read this blog and know what I'm talking about, don't talk about it in school, hushhush. XD

SO, to make up for yesterday's Weird City, today I will attempt to sound slightly more intelligent. Shouldn't be too difficult. XDDDDDDDDD

Studied after school today. AT LEAST I got some work done. HAHAHA. Ploughed through geog, but for some reason I can never get through that second book. DAMNIT. I had fun though. XD

THE HELL. I JUST FOUND OUT SOMETHING. WHAT THE HELL LA. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. OHMYGOD. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS. Don't hurt yourself okay. DX I love you. <3

PS. People should stop using like. Way too many pauses. Makes you seem bimbotic and like you don't think about things before saying that. So that's me for you. XD But I'm gna try to stop, not very good for the soul and brain. HAHA. YOU ALL OUT THERE ALSO! I AM BUT A COMMA IN A POOL OF PUNCTUATION. XD

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:53 PM