Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lying.

Lying IS a sin. We do it everyday, it's kinda fine when it's little white lies. That don't really hurt people bad.

But there's a limit too. When you start hurting people. And the worst thing is that most of the hurt comes from the fact that those people you lie to KNOW you're lying to them. And you know they know, but everyone's just fucking in denial.

If you lie to your loved ones everyday.
Although it's already freaking obvious.
Denying it when it's right in front of everyone's fucking eyes is just STUPID.
No, what's stupid is that, HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK WE ARE?
It's more of your stupidity in thinking that.

Yeah, I think the word's stupid.

I hate pretending that everything's fine now when sometimes, it's just so obviously not.
Til this day, I still can't fully believe you did that.
Sometimes I want to cry until I burst.

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:41 PM