Monday, September 1, 2008

NEW LAPTOP.

Bought during comex. XD

Problem is, wireless in my house is shitty, so the hermit benefits I'd hoped would come with my own laptops have basically been nulled and voided. ARGH. No holing up in my room. DX Now I got to wander around for connectivity that's pretty bipolar, connects whenever it wants to, then gets into a bitch fit and screws up. DX

THAT STRANGE LITTLE (ORNOTSO) BANGLA BOY BOUGHT ME A SURFBOARD FROM COMEX!

1) For what?? OMG.
2) A surfboard. At comex. ???
3) FOR WHAT! HAHAHA OHMAN.

I don't even surf! But aww, that was sweet of you to do so, albeit a little random. XD

I love my keyboard though. XD It's nice and tappy, and it's white! Pretty... <3 And I'm gna get a Baseball Snowmen skin! HAHA it's so cute! XDDDDD

I watched Die Hard 4.0 last night. Was wowed by the techy whizzes. HAHA. Now, am desperately trying to learn shortcuts to things via keyboard in a valiant attempt to look typey and otherwise a genius. HAHAHA. Yeah right. O.O

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:53 PM