Sunday, September 14, 2008

OH.

And Fon's right, the third TAI album sounds real good. XD Remember me and first impressions? Yer. Hahaha. Ooh the word tongue tied just came up. Heh heh heh. XDddDD

DAMNIT. Death Magnetic's sold out in that little Sembawang store in Novena. That means it should be sold out virtually everywhere. It's damn good la! A really good deliverance from that weird St. Anger. HAHA. DAMNIT. Still can't get over wasting my money on that empty can sounding CD. Looks like I have to wait til after promos to get it, regardless anyways right.

AFTER PROMOS.
1) CD shopping with Fon.
2) Do more shit with Fon.
3) Go out with Rae and Drey
4) Shopping!! (Cotton on please!)
5) A7X CONCERT!!!
6) DanceDance baby. (Not sure if it's such a good thing) HAHAHA.

Goodness I love sundays. Especially when I get stuff and not blow my allowance. XD I got some really cute and kitschy hair stuff, as well as these really cute pink and sparkly dangly star earrings from United Square. Wearing the headband on thursday and friday! XD Cause I can let my hair down then. HAHA. And I went to Cotton on and got this really peachy soft sweater for only TEN DOLLARS! OMG I LOVE. I'm so going back. <333

DO PW NOW BEX. AND ZUO WEN. YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR YOU TO CHECK THAT CHINESE ENGLISH DICTIONARY. HAHAAHAHAHAHHA.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:52 PM