Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ohman...

Ohman...
I've a bad feeling about math.
NEVERMIND IT'S OVER.

I slept for 2 plus hours just now okay! WAH really better study lit and geog later man, HXC. OH and I discovered a new emoticon while fooling around with my keyboard.

;OD

Doesn't this guy look like he's got the flu? NOSE AND ALL. HAHA. I kinda feel like that now. Ohman... Dno why. WHAT A TIME. Hopefully after the hot shower waiting for me, I'll be better.

Today, Jamie had a puffy face! SLEEP LATE LA. I noticed Louisa also had that time, and me too. Mum asked me if I had mumps. HAHA. Then we made like those trishaw riders for a bit when we couldn't find seats so we sat down at the corner of Crossroads. HAHA. Then Sam and I, who were totally fine with it, finally caved in to the whining of Kim and James and moved to sit at the desks outside A1-3 where the artwork is. Then in Jamie's cup noodles, INTESTINES WERE FOUND. At least, noodles that looked like intestines la. DAMN GROSS. EEYER. Then Jamie made me fling them away and ONE DROPPED ONTO MY POUCH. EWWWWWWWWW.

REVOLUTION DEATHSQUAD IS THE SHIT.


<>

Still loving my blingy toenails.
Lit, I'm not looking forward to. DX
Eeyer, an insect landed on my immaculate-and-free-from-all-sacriledge screen. HEATHEN!

Edit: And despite what blogger says, I still think a box of crayons OUTCOOLS customizing blog layouts ANYDAY.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:01 PM