Friday, September 5, 2008

OHYAY.

My baseball snowmen laptop skin came yesterday. XD
Sad thing is that my connectivity is bipolar, methinks is the laptop's fault.

So last night's sleepover at Yuen's house was rad! I'll put up pictures when I can be bothered. XD Hopefully tomorrow. HAHA. Oh and tuesday's science centre trip was damn cool, we had fun. Missed the static show though. DX Apparently people's ponytails stood up. NO FAIR. I got Rui a present though! HAHA Miss Toh THOUGHT her arts kids would be shopping. XD

And ohmygoodness, my twin said he saw me at the science centre! Never come and say hi. PFFT. He's my twin cause SAME BIRTHDAY. Met him through redcamp. Aww, sweet memories. XD For all the attendance and fun, I went to SR. HAHA wtf.

Today went to school to study, and on 4 hours of sleep, that isn't the most advisable thing to do. Couldn't focus, kept going off with Daniel to talk and do stupid things. That idiot sing so loud until EVERYONE can hear him. HAHAHAHA loser. XD

Then ballet, I almost didn't go. Thank God I went. Got valuable tips for the dance, and after dancing, I really felt better. Plus, MISS GINA BROUGHT HER CHINCHILLA, GLENN!! He's the most adorable thing on earth, so fat and "prisonified". HAHA. He keeps doing this weird thing where he grabs the bars and looks out at you. Haha I was all, take him out, he looks miserable! He's a lot more expensive than the normal chinchillas - 900 dollars! Cause his colour his different, a lot prettier. Fluffy grey kinda thing. He's so chipmunk meets rabbit, I LOVE! But it's too much of a hassle to keep those adorable creatures. DOGS PLEASE. XD

Haniel went to some desaru. Lucky bitch. AND I HEARD THAT MOTLEY CRUE'S COMING TO SINGAPORE??? HOLYNUTSSSS!!! That was so Alvin and the Chipmunks btw, watched at Yuen's. I love Theodore. XD

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:43 PM