Thursday, September 25, 2008

Prettyyy...

I can't get over the blingeyness of my toenails. XD I can sit there staring at them for five minutes and wiggling them so they'll catch the light and look pretty. XD

I feel so proud of myself, got the intro of Tears Don't Fall flawless in less than five minutes. Hahaha wheeee.

Today didn't feel like an exam day at all, until the paper itself la. HAHA. Then WAH shiok, rest until monday. That's when Kim and I realised we don't know what normal people do with free time. HAHA. Quite sad right, no life. O.O

I'm randomly talking to ex-Rosythians now. OMG yes I'm that bored. THERE'S FREAKING NOTHING TO DO DAMNIT. And I realised my music's playing unreasonably loud on my laptop. Eep. ARGH I'm seriously bored. I AM DYING. I prolly have ADD or something, I need to be distracted or have company, otherwise I get bored if I have nothing to do for 5 minutes. Add that to OCD, and I've got a pair of acronymed syndromes. DX I possibly might be getting a migraine in a bit. DAMN. And there's nothing to do tomorrow too! I AM SO DECEASING. Can't wait til promos end for real so I can get out and do some serious shopping. OH YEAH reminds me. Mum was asking me how I was gna get the means to go out, i.e. money. And I was like Money rhymes with Mummy. And mum was laughing all over the place. HAHAHA.

Money Honey is SUCH an awesome song. XD THANKS KEEEMY.

Hey sugar, I like your smell. :OD

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:37 PM