Friday, September 19, 2008

Super suay. DX

I realised I'm MEGA SUAY.

I only got into Dragonforce and Megadeth AFTER they came. And now Motley Crue is coming, I know it's a once in a lifetime thing, but I'm not a massive fan or anything, and I won't be surprised if I turn into one next time. DX

Today was eventful. HAHA. I got up to run with Haniel in the morning. Ran like 1 km or less before wanting to die and got piggybacked home by Haniel. HAHAHAH WTF so bloody embarrassing la, no face. HAHA. Never again man, not without breakfast at least. XDDDDDDDD

Then basically studied til 7 in school, finally finished physical geog! And that's quite pathetic you know. DX Did like a few math questions, and I ask myself how the hell does all that time get wasted away on pathetic accomplishments. DX So ashamed of myself. If I go tomorrow, I'm gna get stuff done this time, PROMISE.

I realised I keep buying snacks but never really finishing them. Go figure. O.o

Hey baby, I adore you.

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:07 PM