Saturday, September 20, 2008

WHY.

WHY THE HELL ARE PEOPLE SO EMO.
ESPECIALLY ON THEIR BLOGS.
PFFT.


"Emo" people don't proclaim it. GOD I hate "emo", I can't even explain the depth of it. It's LABELLING, it's "IN". "I cut myself because my friends are doing it." Most people who call themselves "emo" don't have the real problems fucked up kids have to deal with everyday. Honestly. OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

[insert absinthed Syn's voice here]Emo is the new punk.[/insert]

WELL, EMO WAS NEVER THE NEW FREAKING PUNK. IT'S AN INSULT TO PUNK.

But that's beside the point.

I'm sick of people bemoaning about how their life sucks. GET OFF YOUR FREAKING EMO STAINED ASS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. GET OVER IT, ENJOY THE GOOD PARTS OF YOUR LIFE AND STOP THE SELF-PITY BECAUSE IT IS PATHETIC AND BARELY TOLERABLE.

Okay, violent tirade over.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:12 PM