Monday, September 15, 2008

WTF

PEOPLE ARE PONNING LEFT RIGHT CENTER TOMORROW. MAN. Makes me not wna go. DON'T CARE!Got one hour break, better go! XDDDD

OMG. I love Haniel. Alotalot! He bought me Death Magnetic!!! It was all sold out too! OMG. <33333 LOVELOVE THAT BOY. He's so sweet sometimes. XD MY JAW FREAKING DROPPED. HAHAHA YAAAAAAAAY.

Today was a fun day. Hahahaha. Remembered laughing alot about stupid things. I love Kim, James and Sam. When James comes, it's all fun.

I'm sorry Jamie, I didn't mean to come down so harshly on you today. DX I just want you to promote okay!

Studied with Dwayne til 8.30, I feel fulfilled to a certain extent. XD Today made like a pig, got so much food. EEYER. I have to run SOON MAN. PHAT YO. People like Jamie can maintain the legs without doing anything. GRR JEALOUS.

Jamie got a new feeling today! CONGRATS. Hahaha. She gets so many mentions here. XD Cause I'm trying to make up for what I said la. Hahahaha. Sam is antisocial and Kim is just insane. HAHA. Oh, not to mention, James is an ELEPHANT, Sam is a KEROPI AND CHINESE RAP, Kim is a vistor to RebeccaLand. HAHAHAHA. <33333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:00 PM