Monday, October 6, 2008

One of those days

Fuck those PDA-ers who're think they're beautiful and kinda-not-really are.

Today was remarkably uneventful. I wanted to DIE. 6 hours of lectures altogther, more than half of which was spent in a semi-conscious stupor. After school, I went to Hougang Mall with Kim to eat like bits of Ajisen Ramen, not ramen, and bought like three barbells for 5 at Chameleon! They're so cute. XD So much for going to PS to get more Emily stuff and like a bag or something, but that'll come in time. Haha.

So what Kim said today really put things into perspective, got me thinking. We'll see then, I can't give you an answer. Thanks Keeem, you're my intellectual. <3



I'm sick of my life sometimes. DAMNIT. It's so annoyingly weird how things go so right at times, then at other times they seem like they've all gone to shit. Man I hate this pedulous swinging between the two extremes. TO HECK WITH IT. To make things more awesome, I just sneezed, so I'm all stuffy AND sniffly. It's one of those times when I join the masses in the world who presently hate their life. Wish I could just bury down into my bed and never come up until everything I worry about is over or gone.

I want an early night.
It sucks BALLS when the people you want to talk to the most don't talk back.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:42 PM