Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BREAD AND MILK. EWW.

OMG.

Sis - "Do you want a comfort snack?"
Me - "Sure... I'm a little confused but okaaay..."

-sis dashes downstairs-

-brings back a bowl after 5 minutes-

Now, the bowl seems to be filled with what looks like torn bread bits and milk. I was urged to try it with an "IT'S NICE, TRY IT!" Need I mention that before sis came into my room, I heard her gasping with laughter outside my room, somewhere near the dustbin. Okay, so I give her the benefit of the doubt, and eat the bread.

Me - "IT'S A DISASTER!"
Sis - "IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE NICE, I SAW IT ON TV!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

-after a while-

Sis - "Sure you don't want something new?"
Me (wryly) - "Like what, bread and milk?"

Goodness we're a bunch of laughs. XD Apparently, the milk was supposed to be warmed, but I doubt even then it'll taste good. HAHA. Ohman, she just made a noise not unlike the Japanese little "Ju-On" kid from Scary Movie 4. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:30 PM