Monday, October 13, 2008

Give up.

I kept laughing today, it felt good. XD I love my friends! But WTF man, today was JAMIE TNG DAY. See right, Jamie basically went all psycho during break. Note:

Jamie: Geog's a bitch; bastard!

Then she proceeded to ask, "How do you know it's a girl!" Haniel helpfully made reference to Mother Earth. That was a phail.

WTF.

Then later after school, we were doing PW in the SAC, and Kim decided to poke Jamie. Jamie had a weak heart today. XD So when Kim jabbed her, Jamie yelled this really loud AURGH! I think the whole SAC heard her. XD That was DAMN funny. I almost died of laughing. And another embarrassing SAC moment was when I told Haniel to SHUTUP. He noted, between bouts of laughter, that the whole SAC shut up. Hahahahaha maaaan wtf.

MERRY MERRY PEOPLEEEEEE.

Okay so, we got back our promo results today. I got like a freaking E average, but my points without chinese were 42.5. Maaan. Hopefully my CA'll help, that's all I'm asking for, cause my mid years la. DX GOD I just gave myself a scare! I just realised that midyears only 20%! HAHAHA YAAAAY that means I'm prolly not retaining! But a lot of people I care for will be. DX Or they'll be leaving or something. MENOTHAPPYWITHTHAT. DDDDDDDDX


I thought of giving up today.
I really meant it for a split second.
But then I realised that I can't.

So I'm just gna stop hoping that everything'll turn out the way I want it to be.


xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:38 PM