Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HAHA KIM!

OMG KIM AGAIN. SHE IS SO GOOD FOR MY PSYCHE. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

She makes me think about what I do.
Psyche. HAHA.

Then manages to insult me 20 seconds after a pretty impressive insightful note.
THIS KIND. HAHAHA. I always seem to make friends with smorgasboard personalities. HAHA. Aren't they awesome? <3

No dance today! WHOO. HAHA. Now I sound so horrible. Today was the most PW I've done in a while though. I was mega lethargic in class, and I totally made up during Math lecture. HAHA hooboy. The only lecture in which I didn't feel like sleeping! Should bother Kim more often. XD OMG and I set a high score for that memory game in Dwayne's phone to beat Xing's valiant efforts in one try! One level higher - 36! HEEHEEHEE. XDDDDDD OH and discovered that bubblewrap popping game in Kim's phone. Good for maniacs destressing. HAHA.

Dno what the hell I'm gna do tomorrow. We shall see. XD

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:00 PM