Sunday, October 12, 2008

He's my best friend!

He's my best friend, best of all best friends!

If any of you paid(EDIT) attention during that era, you must've heard of Vengaboys, ToyBox etc. XD Hence, the song. HAHAHA.

So anyways, this is for my two guy best friends that came over on friday. They're damn comfortable here la! Especially Haniel. XD Dwayne got on the comp and started working on his I&R, Haniel grabbed a bunch of comics and parked himself of my purple chair. I can't stand talking to him when he's reading cause he seriously can't listen. XD Got to repeat it twice man. HAHA. Okay so anyways, I went to sleep on my bed, and in the end mum had to send us or we wouldn't make it back in time for dance. Dwayne la! Still want to bathe when there's like 2 minutes before we go. Pfft!

Then a bunch of runners club people came over to watch a little into dance practice, think they got freaked out by our training and such. XD Mr Dan talks waaaaay too much. And like, he got these new sunglasses, and a new bling in his left ear. HAHA. Plus an upgrade, 3G, on his iPhone. I TELL YOU AH. HE'S RICH, EGO, PAMPERED AND AH BENG. HAHAHAHA. And he knows it too. XD

Ballet after that. And I skipped ballet yesterday due to CIP. MAN. Carried so much newspaper. DX Wait that's a good thing. XD It was pretty awesome. HAHA. Even though the first (or rather top) few floors were a little of a bust. No one came to the door. But then these two apartments alongside each other gave HEAPS. Ballet later again.

GOD my muscles have been hurting like mad since dance.
I've missed the feeling. XD

Dad's leaving for NZ tonight! Back on thursday. I WNA GO. LUCKY. But think of all the fun I'll have when he's away. HAHAHA. OH I MEAN, I'LL MISS HIS SO MUCH! XDDDDDDDD

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 5:20 PM