Wednesday, October 22, 2008

KFC INCIDENT!

So school today was mundane ans cuh, as usual. But HANIEL GOT INTO TROUBLE. ORHOOOOOOOOORRRRRR. Feel the obnoxiousness. XD

Then after school, I woke up and left my class rather pissed off and grouchy cause I was semi-sleeping and everyone was singing the beginning to Disturbia by Rihanna which, ironically, I started singing. So I guess I was just grouchy from sleeping and unreasonably pissy. Sorry kids, ILU.

Went to KFC with Fon and Ting. It was awesome. XD We had this thing about mishearing what each other was saying; we kept hearing "angel" instead. HAHA. And OMG. We witnessed, well, Fon and I witnessed, this dude working at KFC do something horrible! He picked up the straws which dropped on the floor and put them back into the straw bin right in front of my eyes! I was like OHMYGOD and I gave him this horrified look. He didn't notice me then he walked away. Fon saw it too, and I kept going on about how I wouldn't ever eat there again if it was his shift. We went to inform the manager after that and he was pretty nice about it, saying how he needed to be trained more and such. BULLSHIT.

It's common sense to NEVER do such a gross disgusting thing. Obviously he was pissed off just cause his other manager asked him not-so-nicely to pick up the straws cause she was stressy from dealing with difficult customers, according to Fon. Doesn't mean you should take it out on customers. What if we get handfootmouth disease! and the joint has to be closed down cause of complaints of hygiene and such. MAN he's stupid.

Anyways, after that, we went to buy glowsticks for FRIDAY, A7X OMGOMGOMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. HAHAHAHAHAHA okaaayyy... I can't take it, Janice Cheong heard me say Avenged Sevenfold as BAND SEVEN HOE!. WTF! Deaf kid. HAHAHA.

Good friends ask for a drink at your place. Best friends take it themselves from your fridge.

xoxo
Bex

PS: MONEY MONEY MONEY. <3
Even if it's just coins. XD

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:22 PM