Friday, October 31, 2008

Look at Fon's blog, talk about Boredom-Induced PostSpam.

I MAY HAVE THYROID.

Hopefully not. I don't want my neck to swell, I'll look like an ugly toad. DX Not to mention that my neck's one of the better parts of my body. ARGH.

My doctor just noticed that my neck was a teensy weensy bigger than usual, around the thyroid. And now that she's pointed it out, I can see the swell. DX Before that, neither mum NOR I had a clue, and she could tell even though she hasn't seen me for motnhs! Shattap, all you with nasty remarks regarding my state of obliviousness. So, in an earlier conversation with Joshua, I remarked that my doctor was "PRO".

"Bex, if she wasn't pro, she wouldn't be your doctor."

...

I KNEW THAT!

Maybe it's just aggravated by my flu/sorethroat/cough. STUPID FLU JAB WORE OFF. My voice is so screwed up la, I can't sing at all. Now, that's excuse enough for me to fall into major depression. AND WAIT, THAT'S NOT ALL THE FABULOUS NEWS JUST YET! I just have to wait til I get better before seeing how I am. Maybe through a blood test and an ultrasound. Eep. I hate those blood test things. Injections I'm okay with, but the drawing of blood feels YURGH.

I keep wasting my life on injuries. It better not get into ailments too, I've got rheumatism/arthiritis as it is. DX

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:14 PM