Friday, October 3, 2008

Mixed signals.

OMG. I'm so training my pointe. DX It is SAD. Gotta develop those little ankle supporting muscles man! I CANNOT afford my achilles to give way. Not now, not so early.

Let. Me. Dance.

Imagine if I were to go for the thursday class, I'd have ballet four times a week. And if I went for the later Saturday class too, voila! FIVE TIMES. Goodness. I know I need it, but there's parental consent. DX I want it too. I worked hard today, and I did well. I want to keep it up, I really really do. And I'll do whatever it takes. I took dancing without pain for granted, I miss those times now. But I love the pain, because I love to dance, no matter what anyone says.

Today was very slack. XD Kept sleeping la! Especially during Chinese lecture. Sam and I went out halfway to try and wake up. HAHA. I felt like stoned for the most part of the day cause I slept at like 1.30, then SOMEONE woke me up at 2am. XD But I didn't mind. Hahahahaha.

Super Trooper's stuck in my head. SUPERPER TROOPERPER. OMG that part is SO dumb. XD

Dwayne, sorry. DX I would've lent you, but it's prior committment. If I had my ballet stuff with me, I'd GLADLY go late, but staying in SCHOOL until 6 was a serious no go. DX As as dancer, I hope you understand my priority. ilu <3

Hey,
Mixed signals result in car crashes, darling.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:53 PM