Friday, October 3, 2008

MOO.

Today, school was semi-uneventful, to say the least. We had like talks which we so didn't pay attention in and PW where we like fooled around typing huge words on the notepad. XD JAMES LA. HAHA.

And now I've got doodles on my leg (courtesy of Branson and Fon) and vandalised "concert" shoes. XD

Then a bunch of us went to LJ to eat. I wish we laughed more today, I miss laughing until I want to die. Oh and when I got home, I downloaded Audi (I KNOW, DAMN BORED) and couldn't create the Asiasoft account for some weird ass reason, then fell asleep. So now I'm up. And I can't talk to Shwa cause his ears were bleeding. WTF. That's SO storybook right! Scary... Hence, the result of boredom = Happyland and Icy Towers, always overreacting when I die. HAHA.

Life is slack. Only for today la. HAHA unfortunately. I shouldn't be laughing. DX Tomrorow's post mortem already. BAH. NO MARKING DAY! INSANE.

Last last night was quite fun. XD I'll pick another day where it doesn't rain. HAHA.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 12:02 AM