Saturday, October 11, 2008

MUSIC

Ohmygod.

I've begun to develop some kind of respect for Singapore in terms of the music scene. It's getting better! LOOK.

A really long time ago... DRAGONFORCE.

Which I incidentally missed cause I wasn't so into them. I regret. DX


Last year...
BLACK SABBATH.

MEGADETH.

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE.

SINGFEST.


Once again, REGRET. Too painful... DX

Oh and FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND.

Btw, I'm only stating those that even remotely matter to me. XD BAI TO THE CLICK FIVE YADAYADA.


THIS YEAR.
MOTLEY CRUE.

MANIC STREET PREACHERS.

TASTE OF CHAOS (ATREYU, MUCC etc).
Although it's only three bands since MUCC recently backed out. DX

AVENGED SEVENFOLD (own show).

And I bet there're heaps others that I missed. DX Like Lifehouse, can you dig a PRIVATE, INTIMATE SHOW?? Bet ya'll must be like, OMG LIFEHOUSE CAME?? Yeah well I only found out days too late. DX
It's only time before Ozzfest, Warped Tour, Big Day Out and other really amazing festivals come.
Oh and bands too.
GOD, HURRY UP, METALLICA AND IRON MAIDEN. I'M JUST WAITING FOR YOU!!!

I can now truely say, I (sorta) LOVE YOU, SINGAPORE.

xoxo
Bex

PS, please tell me if I missed any that you know I'll care about, just so I could wax lyrical. XD

BULLET. Yer, sorry. XD TEEHEE. HAHAHAHA.

Posted by Rebecca @ 4:09 PM