Tuesday, October 7, 2008

PW today. OP BEGINS. OMG. But I feel lazyy. Today I was so sleeeeepy during econs, I barely paid attention. Dno what's the point of making us come for post mortem when we do it so unwillingly.

PS for yesterday: I really don't like that Abbyson woman. *TBBPT*. That was a raspberry, btw. HAHA.

Went to eat Pizza Hut with Aleem, Haniel, DwanMan, Keeem and Xing. Had fun. XD I wna do fun again pretty darn soon. HAHA love you guys. Then we aimlessly-ed around Kovan for a bit before Dwayne, Kim, Xing and I went to PS. We like went to get Emily stuff (didn't) and went to BK to like waste time. I got a bloody HIGH score on Dwayne's funny game, LEVEL 22! XDDD Supposed to hang out after with Dwayne and Shwa, but it was too late so I went home, effectively PSing Shwa who was at Siglap waiting for us. EEP. SORRYYY!!!

Dance tomorrow! Ohman. Like I can't wait to discover how unfit I've gotten. Not that bad la, but by Mr Dan's standards, it's a whole new meaning. Hmm. Wonder who has CCA tomorrow. Dinner anyone? HAHA.

Thanks Keeem, you have a knack of putting things into perspective for me, and for straightening stuff out. XD Especially when I'm confused. Which is half the time. HAHA. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:03 PM