Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rae.

Goodness.

Rae conferenced like a million of her friends including me just now, then she LEFT with a "take care, you guys", and there was quite a bit of swearing when we realised what the hell was going on. HAHAHA. I love IAN for coping and not lagging. Baby, remind me to treat you to a full wipe when I'm free. XDDDD Don't tell me how wrong that sounds.

Edit: Just remembered. On my way to school to waste time and to eventually discover audition's down, this woman and her friend offered me a lift out. HOW SWEET. I realised only after I got in that they could be kidnappers, but they looked heaps nice. XD And yes, I didn't know them. WHOOBOY. Now most of you may be tut-tutting out there thinking, OH Bex is TOO naive/trusting/guillible/whateveritis. But I want to give people the benefit of the doubt, and only the nice people don't let me down. I don't mind being let down too, because then I know who cares and who doesn't.

DAMN IT the stupid shop was closed. Oh well.

Will call later to find out why there won't be any secret telling. Hoohoohoo.

I want a HALLOWEEN PARTY with Absolut, friends, laughter, and a whole lot of fun. That'll be one sweet night.

xoxo
Bex

PS: Daddy came back today! WITH A MIUMIU BAG FOR ME! It's SO my type, ILU DAAAAAAAAAD! <333333

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:14 PM