Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISSY

OMG. This christmas was by far the BEST christmas ever. Seeing as I don't celebrate christmas, it shouldn't take much to make me happy, but that's beside the point. HAHAHA.

So okay, at midnight, or a few minutes after. DING DONG (let's just pretend my bell sounds like that cause it's way too tedious to type out the whole song XDDD), my bell rang! I already knew luh, but I was supposed to act. So I went down all curious, and I opened the door to "WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS..." followed by the whole durn verse of the tradition festive song. Sung by. HANIEL AND XING! THOSE DITHERHEADS CAME! HAHAHAHAHA. I was freaking out all over the place. So Haniel brought Wasabi Peas (gave to dad) and FOUR bottles of sparkly. XD It was pretty good. We went up to my room and talked, and subsequently finished one and a half bottles of it. HAHAHAHA. Left at 1. They're gorgeous people, and that they did such an awesome thing for me who's grounded is reallyreally thoughtful. <3 Fon couldn't make it though, but thanks all for the thought. Such Chrissy cheer, I love all of you!

OKAY so like my whole fam officially went to sleep at 3.30am, courtesy of dad. So I kept my poor darling waiting for about 3 hours. O.o His phone went dead, yuh. OH MAN. I felt really really really bad, I kept apologising. I mean, any normal person would've been at least a bit mad. But Jasper was so nice about it, he's just divine. XD I love him so much. And he had a beautiful surprise for me, though it went a little wonky, according to him, I absolutely loved it.

You waited three hours for me to spend one and a half hours with me. And that's one of the reasons why I love you the way I do.

I never knew it could snow in Singapore.

Spending every Christmas with you forever sounds nothing short of awesome. <3


Chrissy cheer everyone!

HoHoHo (seasonal)
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 3:42 PM