Monday, December 29, 2008

DANCE CAMP

OKAY SO, combined dance camp at HCI today! Firstly, I would just like to emphasise on how many DE YI people there were. I tell you, WHOOOO, they made up the majority of the HCI, NJ, SR, HSS and DY groups. But they had quite some guys, which is a plus, and they're good sporting dancers (think shaking in latina XD).

So today was pretty tiring, four classes. Like we started off with pilates, ohh my abs... Then we did some latina aerobics thingy, cardio, and kinda tiring cause it just went on and on and on. GROWRF. I tell you uh, lunch was baaad. The food was okay luh, but the sauce was like mixed with the cabbage and like the tofu too! There were fake mixed veggies all over the place and you know how I hate that. BURGH. Couldn't take the saucy mess, and closed the box before I was done. Hahahahaha. Rach believes I have SERIOUS OCD, and I'm inclined to agree. XD

Then after lunch was when the real stuff began. Get this, AFRO Brazil Jazz. Although AFRO means african american, it rings a certain RAYTORO bell. Dunnit? HAHA. There was lots of hip work, and I felt so frustrated cause my butt couldn't move back. I DNO WHY! GRAWR!!! The teacher was quite funny, he made heaps of weird faces, and he knew his stuff, so class was pretty tiring. And there was martial arts after that. PHEW, painful stuff. I swear, we prolly do more damage to ourselves than to people we're supposed to go all kinds of KUNGFU on. Hahahahaha. And I can't remember the steps, maybe cause we didn't have a mirror. MAAAAN gotta kick that bad habit. DX

Super tiring day. Tomorrow's all Mr Dan too, his class, AYG, plus his production workshop thingy. Hope I don't fall asleep, especially cause it's after the AYG dance bit. DX

Darling, don't feel that you have to change yourself for me. I love you just the way you are. Why else would I have gotten with you in the first place? XD Don't be sad when you think of the future, just be glad that we have each other now. We can cherish each day, so when the time comes for one of us to leave, it won't be as hard to be apart for some time. I love you. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:46 PM