Sunday, December 7, 2008

FIRST IN A WHILE.

It's been a really long time since I've posted. And what a better day to start than today. XD 7th December!

So for most of my friends who've had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER about what I've been doing, I met this guy, Jasper on maple. We got to know each other, pretty much talked everyday for an average of at least two hours, and that's an understatement.

And today, at about 4am, we officially got together.

I know to ya'll it may seem like it's SO fast. Like, WTF HAS BEX BEEN DOING?? I DON'T TALK TO HER FOR A WEEK AND NOW SHE'S ATTACHED?? Well, I feel like I've known him for the longest time. He's heaps nice, a good guy, really mature beyond anything I can hope to understand, and he's just different. He's unlike anyone I've ever met. And just like all my other relationships, I can't explain why I love him. Hopefully this'll last long enough for me to realise why.

Pagebreak: I really hate my nails. HAHAHA. They look nice but they're so hard to type with. OKAY MOVING ON.

That was a cold bucket of water before things get too mushy. XD I don't do mushy, not so much. HEEHEE. Jasper just makes me feel safe, and cared for. I like it, and I don't wna lose it. Not again.

Anyways, gosh, I've done so many things the past weeks I haven't been updating ya'll, I'm not gna talk about it. HAHA. Well sorry. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

QUOTE OF THE DAY.

Me: YOU DON'T WANT ME TO WRITE JUST SAY LA!
Sis: I don't want you to write.
Me: ... WELL I'M WRITING ANYWAYS!




That's just weird. XD

PS: Going off to Japan for a week from this tuesday. Miss me ya'll! Not that it'll make much of a difference anyways, I haven't been here for so long. XD Nevertheless, LOVE ME AND I LOVE YOU.

ilujasper,
xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:33 PM