Friday, December 19, 2008

Going To Bintan

So I've forgotten about blogging like I said I'd do in the last page, so I've come to say "Forget It!" Like you didn't know that from the first line already. XD

So I'm leaving for Bintan, Indonesia tomorrow for a father's-side-holiday thingy. Don't worry ya'll, before you can complain about the countless holidays I've had this year (Bangkok, Sydney, Japan), it's only for one day. Be back on Sunday, long before ya'll start to feel the pangs of missing this awesome kid. XDDDDDD

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

So Fon told me that she thinks she saw Jasper today. XD Christmas shopping, apparently, and she walked past Yuki Yaki. Oh and I went to OG with Joshua and sis to like get speshul pressies for my speshul ones!

Met Jasper last night, and for that he had to forgo a whole night of sleep. Went to work half stoned and burnt his fingers prolly as a result. DX Poor bby. Please take care of yourself darling. Love you! <3

BAI YA'LL.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:47 PM