Saturday, December 13, 2008

JAPAN AGAIN.

OKAY so before I start, I just wna gush about how awesome our hotel is. XD It's by far the best hotel we've stayed in these 4 nights, first rate, no doubt. And compared to our hotel last night, which had NO air conditioning (window) and the loo and showers were SEPARATE, this is like the Hilton. Seriously. Anyways, the bathroom had darkwood floors. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. And even though they're prolly waterproof, DUH, I went all schizo and mopped up the mess my sister slopped on the floor in an attempt to retrieve the shampoo. HAHAHA.

So I've been having a bunch of laughs. HAHA WHEEE YAY. And one memorable moment was sis and I trying for a stringless three legged race. It ended in sis yelling about our absolute lack of foot-eye coordination and hence any possible success in our future. O.o Oh and not to mention the funny quarrels we have.

And get this, we made a SOBA BOWL TOWER last night at our buffet dinner. Dad ate like 7, I ate 2 and sis ate 1. They looked so cool, like a real long bamboo shoot when we stacked them. Then finally, a waiter and waitress hunted us down. Apparently, they were a little short on soba bowls. Wonder why. HAHAHA.

DISNEY SEA TOMORROW. YEEEEEEY! Can't wait.

I miss you, my darling. Please try not to overwork and exhaust yourself. Don't gungho and cut yourself on that sharp barbeque thingy. And SLEEP EARLY! Aiyo. Now I've become Mrs Naggy. XD I love you, Mr Naggy! <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:18 PM