Monday, December 8, 2008

Japan!

Just as Edwin came back,

I'M GOING TO JAPAN!!!

I'm gna have to wake up at 5.10 though. Blurgh. NEVERMIND.

I met Jasper last night, and I can't believe we walked around my place for like an hour. That darling came to find me, so all I had to do was (VERYquietly) step out of my house and there he was, sitting by the pavement. XD People kept giving him funny looks, I don't wonder why. Hahahaha. We went to Kovan to eat, and when we were gna walk back, it was RAINING. A bit only, but I was pretty worried. Cause I was afraid mum was gna come and close the windows, and then she'll know I'm not there. JANGJANGJANG. I heard from sis that she came in to close the windows at 8am. PHEW PLEASE. So anyways, we walked back, stopping at like every possible shelter cause the rainfall was SO erratic. O.o But we made it back. XD My darling's very cuddly. <333

So it's time I catch up in maple, I have a feeling I'm kinda the lowest in my guild. OHNOES.
OMG and I still have to do my dance reviews, and 2x is from 8-10, cut the Gary Jules song, and give Jasper my maple account and password. EEEEEEEEK SO MANY THINGS TO DO.

FRETFRETFRETFRETFRET. STRESS.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:29 PM