Saturday, December 27, 2008

Something's made me realise that I haven't been thinking as much these days. I guess that's a good thing, but I do miss it. Hahaha. Not being miserable, I mean, but being thoughtful. It got me to understand a whole lot of things better when I took time off to think about them.

Oh, and my room's a little too large to be comfortable. O.O

Sis and I are sleeping in the same room now, mine, to be precise. The same room we shared when we had two beds in here. Now she just sleeps on a mattress on my floor cause she wants company, leaving a double bed as a storage space next door. O.o Wasteddddd. I hope she moves back soon. Not that I want her out, but I want some alone time now and then. To do my own things without finding her PJs on my bed, or hauling my chair against the mattress on the floor. I guess it's cause it's the holiday, and we've grown closer cause we have more free time and such. Always happens. Come next year, which is soon, I'll be staying up late studying, and there'll be no room for her, who'll prolly wna sleep earlier than me (not hard to). School makes me a hermit. HAHA.

Shame on me, who lost the person I was last year. Time to find her back. Not the whole thing of course, cause she still remains dangerous. Just the good bits, the times when I was a better person to myself.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 3:38 PM