Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Tis the season!

'Tis the season to be jolly! XD

So I've had about 3 chrissy gatherings already. The first one on monday, had like 3 people: Me, Fon and Mayble. HOW SAD. It was an epic phail, to say the least. XDDD Mayble and I went to Pasir Ris just to EAT LUNCH and went to Fon's house cause no one showed up in the end. GURH. Got some presents though. XD Small things, Fon's one was particularly random. HAHA. I found out that that girl's getting ROCK BAND II for her birthday. I think I'm gna become a family member after she gets it. XDDD

Then yesterday had a ballet bbq gathering at Zi Qi's and another at Miss Chews. Their houses were incidentally within walking distance. HAHAHA. I wish I'd stayed for the ballet one. DX It would've been much more fun. But it was good to see everyone again at Miss Chew's. HAHAHA. Made me remember how to be finesse-ly sarcastic. PLUS I won a battle of logic against Zhi Xian, well of course. HAHAHA. Then brought Haniel back to Zi Qi's house, where we stayed for all of 5 minutes before mum came. I told everyone that Haniel was my bf and THEY BELIEVED ME. HAHAHAHA priceless. That's 2 stints this year already. HOHOHO.

So later tonight gna go to Nic's house for chrissy dinner, bringing my laptop to do OPQ with them. HAHAHA. Can't wait to show off my Zak Helm and our (sis and I) recently bought friendship rings. XDDDD WHAT. I have to do something with my cash and I simply have no time or space for gacha-ing. XD

Gotta go practice piano now. I've been a bit out of practice anyways, though I do hate it that I'm gna do it when my rents nag me to. I DON'T LIKE TO DO WHAT I'M TOLD!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD BAI ALL! Will blog tonight. I've got two surprises that aren't surprises anymore thanks to a certain big mouth and another certain sweetie pie who loves to keep me in suspense. XD

I love you darling!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 4:07 PM