Wednesday, January 28, 2009

After cny

So CNY was a blast (read: prolly the weirdest CNY ever). Not that it's weird, apart from seeing my ex. HAHAHA. And since it's the poor year, I got poor angpaos. XD

Today was a pretty fun day. Apart from sleep-a-thon lessons, I had a good time. I swear it's the friends. XD Haniel's singing is SO funny, ALWAYS. And Edward and I got into a pen swordfight and prolly insulted Josh Groban for life! HAHAHAHA. And I realised Xing's a really sweet girl. Not really realised, cause she can be sweet when she wants to, but today I got full force of it. XD Thanks Xing, wo ai ni! <3

During dance, I totally malued myself. HAHAHAHA pfft, the girls are so silly. But if they knew... Naww nevermind. HAHA. The hardest part of the day when it comes will be adapting. Anyways, Mr Dan loves to be psycho. But then again, that's a well known fact. XD I bet he can fit his whole foot into his big mouth. HAHAHAHAHA.

Then after dance hung with Josh for a while in the gallery. Whilst he was supporting Bala, who IS a sweet thing, I had a few unsavoury things to say about our soccer team. Shall not mention it here, or who knows will come after me. HAHAHAHA. So we played a little guitar, I sang along to Tears Don't Fall, the first song he let me listen one Thanksgiving night when I was freaking sad. XD And I semi-composed a new song. I also lost the top part of my barbell (genius) cause I dropped it and it rolled away, but Josh found it for me. Can't believe he dared to touch the thing. HAHAHA. Much less that he seemed so nonchalant about it. Hahahahaha. Then went home. Dad keeps sending me home, wish I didn't have to deal with him so often. Not that anything happened luh, but his presence gets on my nerves. HAHAHA OKAY MEAN. But yeaaaah. XD

Been pretty bummed out these few days, even though situations are "better" now. Hey, can you blame me? A girl has never really been good at sharing.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:12 PM