Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CNY

So most of you know I've had this really bad stiff neck for the past few DAYS now, though I haven't blogged about it, and it's lasting abnormally long. Maybe cause I don't have enough rest blawblawblaw. But it's been physically mentally and emotionally straining for me the past few days cause of the frustration of not being able to move freely. It's like I'm caged and restricted and it's torturous. But dance helped me feel a lot better today. And my neck condition's improving. XD

Met my darling this morning. I was like a parasite. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Partially because I just didn't wna go to school. When you find my clingyness annoying darling, please feel free to complain. XD

Today was like, gawd. I cnt stand Edward. Cause now in class I'm sitting with him almost all the time cause we only ever go to A2-5 and math. XD Then it's like lame jokes and cold CRAP every minute. CNT TAKE IT. And I think I'm becoming like him. Today was like THE ULTIMATE. I really wanted to dai. EDWARD UH, WHYYY!!!

SO I'M IN THE CNY PERFORMANCE! As a replacement but nevermind. XD I'm happy anyways. And Rachelle and Grace were so sweet to me about my dancing. XD Then after, we're gna go to LK home to perform. On that platform they call a stage. HAHAHA. I wonder if the shui xiu will whack the old people in the face, and if the fans will give them a heart attack. Should be interesting. XD

So during dance, I got to use a fan for like the first time in the longest time. Hahaha, it felt awesome. Then after that Josh with Edwin walked me and Ellen home. It was a pretty strange group. XD Originally supposed to be me and him only, but I roped Ellen and Edwin in. Edwin for irrelevant purposes, Ellen, well, cause DUH. XD We had a bunch of laughs. XD Apparently I'm anti-climatic. Whaaat, I find ants fascinating. XD

So I'm pretty pooped, and now I'm gna go do my homework. GAWD. I think I only have one GP essay to complete. I THINK. O.O DON'T LIKE HOMEWORK.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:14 PM